hg0088线上page last updated: october 1, 2020
Anyone is free to suggest new wallets and dapps to the content on zynnyadesign.com, where it's appropriate to do so. No, we won't list your dapp on our homepage 😜
Please only suggest new additions on these pages.
- Inspirational: anything on zynnyadesign.com should offer something new to users
- A good story: what's listed should provide an "aha" moment
- Credible: everything should be legitimate businesses/projects to minimise risk to users
Overall zynnyadesign.com wants to provide a "seamless onboarding experience" for new usershg0088线上. For that reason, we add wallets/dapps based on their:
- ease of use
- interoperability with other products
- An audited product – this reduces the risk to our users and shows us that you take security seriously.
- A product that has been "live" for over 6 months – this is another indication of security. 6 months is a good timeframe for critical bugs and exploitations to have been found.
- Worked on by an active team – this helps ensure quality and that a user will get support with their queries.
- Fiat on-ramps – this prevents a lot of potential friction in a new user's experience with a wallet. If a user has to fund a wallet via an exchange, it can be days before they can try the wallet because of know-your-customer checks.
- Supported by majority of dapps – zynnyadesign.com content aims to get users up and running with a wallet and ETH before showing them dapps. If dapps don't support connecting with your wallet, it could ruin their experience.
- You can access it via the majority of listed wallets – dapps should work with the majority of wallets that are listed on zynnyadesign.com.
- Users can try it out themselves – an individual user should be able to use your dapp and achieve something tangible.
- Onboarding – you product should have a well-designed onboarding experience to help and educate users. Or evidence of how-to content like articles or videos.
- Non-custodial – users control their funds. If your product disappears, users can still access and move their funds.
- Globally accessible – your product doesn't have geographic limitations or KYC requirements that exclude certain people from accessing your service.
- Open source – your code should be accessible and you should accept PRs from the wider community.
- Community – you have a dedicated community, maybe a Discord, where users can interact with your team to get help or suggest new features.
- Will adding rather than replacing break the UX of the page?
- our site is primarily educational and the main purpose is to explain Ethereum and its relevant concepts. By adding too many options for users, pages may become less readable and thus less useful.
- Does this page now paralyse the user with choices?
- like when you sit browsing Netflix for hours because you can't decide on something to watch. Bamboozling new users with too much choice is a risk.
But rest assured, there will be links to other websites that rank more dapps/wallets
- ensure that all wallets and dapps listed still fulfil our criteria.
- there aren't products that have been suggested that meet more of our criteria than the ones currently listed
You can help with this by checking and letting us know. or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're also investigating options for voting so the community can indicate their preferences and highlight the best products out there for us to recommend.